“Wow” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant Vermeer

Restaurant Vermeer
Prins Hendrikkade 59-72 (NH Barbizon Palace Hotel), 1012 Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Red Light District)
020-556-4885
Neighborhood: Red Light District
New York
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Multi course dinner accompanied by excellent wines. I especially enjoyed the asparagus soup, the fish

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Warsaw
“Art Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Not being impressed by plates of food that are more art than substance, I feel my review may offend the more "artisan" conneseurs of refreshment.
Thankfully, it was a company expedition so I did not pay. In fact I am happy that I do not have the financial resources to waste on such food er tainment!
menu was set 3 course- non of which I found even slightly enjoyable, cost was horrendous.
We were a party of 25, multinational. When I indicated I would leave to find something to eat, i was pleasantly surprised to see that I would be joined by 6 other international guests.
Service was, as it should have been-exemplary, & the wine was also very good

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“A wonderful dining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. We had the 7 course tasting menu, but ultimately received over 14 different courses once you factor in the amuse bouches and pre-dessert offering as well. The service was top-notch and the sommelier was very helpful in suggesting an excellent wine to pair with our meal. The chef was very accommodating of my food restrictions. All in all an amazing 4.5+ hour meal!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
“An unbelievable dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Excellent food, nice atmosphere. We took seven course tasting menu with accompanying wines, sommelier was entertainment in itself. Food and wines are delicious. I would highly recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Petworth
“A wonderful and memorable meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is absolutely first class in every way. Head chef Chris Naylor trained under Albert Roux and follows the master's philosophy of lettings the finest ingredients speak for themselves. The imaginative wine parings are in the same league. Mortgage your grandmother and eat here!