“Favorite Coffee Shop In Amsterdam” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
los angeles
“Favorite Coffee Shop In Amsterdam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great service! Welcoming Staff! Yummy Food! We went here two days in a row, because it was soo good! I had the salmon pizzette and my boyfriend had a delicious burger! The best part about this place, and the part I will always remember is their amazing mochas! I was like drinking heaven. We had this lovely waitress named Selena, who was super helpful in choosing what to eat and drink. This place is a cozy little corner to warm up and eat some good food! We went to other coffee shops around Amsterdam, but they were not nearly as friendly or delicious as Barneys! We will definitely be back to Barneys on our next visit to Amsterdam!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Barney's Uptown Cafe ROCKS!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

hey, stumbled across barney's while exploring and wanted somewhere to put my feet up for a nice coffee and brunch... the place was bustling with happy groupies and couples, with cool music playing in the background the food was nice and the staff was very friendly.

..came back for dinner on our 2nd night and had a blast since they recognized us from the day before!

however, they did seem a little stretched at times and rushed off their feet trying to serve a packed place (could be made to wait a while - at the door)

Visited October 2012
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good Food Good Stuff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Food was great here. I don't smoke myself but my friends are pretty much experts when it comes to green and they were raving about it. Visit Barneys!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Suprisingly unfriendly atmosphere - totally overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was advised by a number of people to try out 'the best coffeeshops Amsterdam had to offer'. Sadly I was underwhelmed by the unfriendly and brusque service offered at Barney's, considering we were the only customers in the entire building - decided to 'take out' on this occasion.

Visited June 2012
Dunboyne, Ireland
“Great Dope!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Some of the best hash in Amsterdam and great atomisers right on the table....Barney Rubble is uniique - a must try

Visited October 2012