I am a regular guest here and now after several occasions, my opinion is that it is a boring business hotel, not close to anything. There is a shuttle service between the airport and the city center - good point. Wifi is not available in rooms, not even in the executive rooms which is nonsense. The hotel is always crowded, wifi is only available in the public places but because of the crowds it is slow and inconvenient to use. Cleanliness is average. Breakfast is average. No real distinctive features....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Hotel.de and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn