we visited the park plaza on the 26th of april. the room was positive: it was nice and compact and generally nice and clean. another positive was the airport shuttle. very efficient and quick.
the negatives: first of all the resturant was ridiculously overpriced the most expensive on our whole trip, also a very average meal. secondly, the service of the waiters was very inefficient in terms of preparing a table, making one wait while they do this. It was very dissapointing to discover the wifi was only in public zones. lastly there was no national tv station/s in the rooms, one had to pay for a movie or tv (ridiculousy high prices).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn