I stayed here as a stop over and booked with club carlson points ( I stay in rezidor hotels all year so have so many points on my account I thought that I might as well use some up).
The free shuttle bus from the airport is very useful.
The reception / lobby area appears cold and unwelcoming and receptionist was efficient but withdrawn. Very much a corporate " I have to tell you these points" without the usual rezidor (Radisson) appearance of caring.
Room was a very good size but didn't like the separate toilet which was a fair distance from the main bathroom.
Disappointed that there was no complimentary water available. Kettle and cups for making coffee but no coffee!
I did not eat in the hotel but I noticed that the food was a little on the expensive side.
I'm not sure if it is a ploy to make you hungry, but in the evening I could smell French fries in the air con and in the morning toast!
Would I stay again? Probably, just for the convenience of the airport but not in an executive room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn