Used hotel a few times and always for business trips. Hotel is a shuttle ride (10 mins) from airport...shuttle is free and picks up outside terminal building every 30mins. A large hotel with a big reception area that can get very busy.....they have a dedicated Club Carlson check in line but not sure if that really works as well as it should. Used Executive Lounge, which is located on the Ground floor......actually, this was very comfortable with free soft drinks, beer, wines, coffee, tea and snacks...although I didn't see any snacks. Executive room OK size with space to work and relax...with a seperate toilet from bathroom. On this trip I decided to eat in the restuarant and the food was fine with good levels of service. Check out sauna and gym.....I believe this has had a make over and looks good.
TIP: Book shuttle spot for the return leg to the airport via receptionist.....this can get very busy in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport is strategically located close to the A9, a 10-minute drive from Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam centre. The hotel offers a private shuttle service. Pick-up from the airport is free of charge, return is at a fee.The hotel offers comfortable rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, a mini-gym and a wellness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Otel, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn Amsterdam Schiphol
- Amsterdam Holiday Inn