The hostel at Zeeburg is a good and safe budget accommodation in Amsterdam. For around 30-35 euros you get to share a room + breakfast (good spread of meat, breads, cheese, milk, coffee etc.) There are vending machines too, in case you need to buy something extra. Clean rooms + basic beds with attached shower and toilet. Tram14 runs by the hostel, so you won't face any problems commuting to and from the hostel to the Centraal Station/Damrak. Free Wifi is also available. Staff is very friendly and helpful. You can also get the Amsterdam Pass for unlimited travel (for n number of days) on any public transport, from the reception.
- Also Known As:
- Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel
- Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is located to the east of the city centre in a quiet, typical Amsterdam neighbourhood. Amsterdam's historic centre is less than 15 minutes away by bike or tram. Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg has its own cafe-restaurant and shares the premises with a number of interesting neighbours, which means that there's always plenty to do, if you stay here. For instance, Stayokay guests don't even have to leave the building to enjoy a movie or theatrical performance, which will also regularly play host to all sorts of special activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.