“Perfect location for your Amsterdam break” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam

You added Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam to your Saves list
Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam
Lijnbaansgracht 289 | (Right Door), 1017RM Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Binnenstad)   |
Wigan, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for your Amsterdam break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We loved it here. A a typical old Amsterdam housel in a lovely canal side location. You have everything you need in this clean and well equiped apartment. (we chose the canal side apartment)

The house is situated in a fantastic spot 2 minutes walk from the Rijksmuseum, 5 minutes from Van Gough etc. In fact we did not use public transport at all in our 5 day stay and I would estimate that any location in the city centre can be reached in half an hour or so.

Thanks Hector and Ton, we will definately be back next time we visit Amsterdam.....which will be soon!!

Room Tip: Canal studio worth the extra money.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Was perfect for us. Was quiet in the evening but still in walking distance to everything. Everything has been thought out to make your stay enjoyable. Very clean, good shower and comfy beds. Peter was such a lovely welcoming host and made our checking in and out easy and stress free. Cannot wait to return and would not hesitate to stay here again. Have already recommended to friends to book here...perfect!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed at Prinx Studio Apartments on two separate occasions, both times in the Canal-side Apartment. The owners are friendly and helpful. The apartment is in a wonderful location and within walking distance to many attractions. The apartment is clean, spacious, comfortable, private, and has a gorgeous view of the canal. We recommend Prinx and will definitely return yet again when visiting Amsterdam next.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Right from the beginning, our communication with Ton & Hector was timely and efficient. They were flexible when we had to change our booking and accommodating when we wanted to leave our luggage for a few hours.
Our studio apartment was very comfortable, clean and well appointed. The location was superb if you are going to the Rijksmuseum and/or the Van Gogh museum.
We were delighted with the PRINX Studio apartments and would stay there again if we return to Amsterdam in the future.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed in the smaller studio for three nights in December 2013. The studio itself is fantastic and has everything you need, is clean, comfortable, and with lovely furnishing. The location is superb, virtually next door to the Rijksmuseum and an easy walk to Central station and central Amsterdam, although you can catch a tram if you prefer. Plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby. It is worth noting that the studio is up a narrow flight of stairs (not unusual for Amsterdam) so if you have mobility issues it might not be the best option. We love Amsterdam anyway and our stay at Prinx Apartments made it just that bit better. Would definitely recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed in the canal-side studio here for just over a week at the start of January 2014. Having visited Amsterdam a number of times, this was the first time we've stayed in an apartment rather than a hotel, and we're delighted with the choice we made.

The apartment was clean, cosy, comfortable, and nicely furnished, and it was lovely to look out over the canal. The kitchenette was small as expected but was more than adequate for preparing basic meals, and the toilet and shower room was ideal. As other reviewers have mentioned, the owners were extremely friendly and helpful, allowing us to check in a bit early and also to leave our bags after checking out which was a big help for us.

Perhaps most importantly was the location - although it's a city which is ideal for walkers generally, the apartment is only around 5 minutes walk from the Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein which meant that we were easily able to make use of the city's excellent tram network.

All in all a fantastic stay, and we'll definitely be back on future trips to the city.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

It is only now as I have just made my reservation for a return visit to Prinx Apartments that I realize I had not written a review last year. I had every intention of doing so. The apartments are in the most ideal location. I had taken the bus from the airport and it was just a very short walk from where I got off. I could, actually, see the Rijks from the street corner outside the building and across from that was one of the canal rides, it was a lovely walk to the Ann Frank House and it is easily accessible to the tram. My room was spotless and Hector and Ton could not have been more helpful. If I asked for information for which they were a little uncertain of the answer, they had that answer waiting for me when I got back to my room. When I made the reservation last year, it was my first trip to Amsterdam and I knew nothing about the city and less about where to stay. I just happened to have hit upon Prinx and hoped it lived up to all that I was reading. This year is different. I know the city; I am now able to choose my location and my hotel. As I stated above, this is where I've made my reservation. It's ideal.

Room Tip: I can't imagine there could be a bad room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo