This is a wonderful apartment to stay in Amsterdam. The location is perfect to visit the museums....it's safe and I didn't notice the noise but then again I was there during the week.
Ton and Hector were perfect hosts. Thanks again Ton for helping me with the taxi arrangements. I would definitely stay here again on my next Amsterdam visit.
- Also Known As:
- Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated within historical city centre in a canal house.Most attractions are within walking distance. The Museum Area (Rembrandt & van Gogh is just 50 meter away. You will be surrounded by typical historical houses and canals. The studios have been very recently renovated (2007). Besides your own private bathroom, each studio has a living-dining area -with cooking facilities- and a bed area. You will find sparkling wine cava (and orange juice) as welcome drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.