This Fall, 2013 I will be spending another month in this wonderful apartment. I wrote a review last year, but for some reason it didn't get posted. So, here it is again... In the Fall of 2012 I stayed for a month in the Haarlemeerdijk apt and LOVED it. Located just a 10 min walk from Central Station, at the crossroads of the Prinsengracht and at the edge of the Jordaan.....Albert Heijn and cheese store just across the street. The Haarlemeerkdijk is an terrific shopping street packed with eclectic shops, eateries and a movie theater. The apartment is the best. Busy by day and incredibly quiet at night. Comfy bed, great cooking area, wonderful tiled bathroom, tv and wireless. Spotlessly clean with everything a person would need. Ton and Hector are awesome hosts...helpful and accommodating in every way. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a perfect base for exploring Amsterdam.. !. The other locations are equally as wonderful and I am sure you would be happy with any of the locations...Thank you Ton and Hector!!!
- Also Known As:
- Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam Hotel
- Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated within historical city centre in a canal house.Most attractions are within walking distance. The Museum Area (Rembrandt & van Gogh is just 50 meter away. You will be surrounded by typical historical houses and canals. The studios have been very recently renovated (2007). Besides your own private bathroom, each studio has a living-dining area -with cooking facilities- and a bed area. You will find sparkling wine cava (and orange juice) as welcome drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.