After reading the reviews was expedting the worse, but not that bad.
1. Room - small but clean. I had read that the sheets were dirty and dingy. The sheets were crisp and clean. The colour was a pale yellow which does not mean they were off colour, it was natural. Bed comfortable.
2. We had read that the stairs were steep. This is an old building. Most buildings of the era in Amsterdam were built high and narrow, it is part of the aechitecture and umless you book a modern hotel to be expected.
3. Breakfast, yes basic, but choice of toast, eggs, cold meat and cereal, eat as much as you like. Found this adequate
4. Staff - Not rude, found them to be extremely friendly.
5. Wi-Fi - was on the 1st floor and the signal was extremely strong.
The hotel could do with a basic redecoration in places, but value for money
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Y Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- y Boulevard Hotel
- y Boulevard Amsterdam