“Stellar, special and delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fusion Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Fusion Suites
You added Fusion Suites to your Saves list
Roemer Visscherstraat 40, 1054 EZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Museumplein)   |
Ranked #2 of 344 Hotels in Amsterdam
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Stellar, special and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This boutique hotel has been lovingly renovated top to bottom by the lovely couple who run it. Each room (we had two for our family) was different and spectacularly designed, down to the adjustable lightning and gorgeous bathrooms. Honestly the photos don't do it justice. Then there are the complimentary drinks and amazing breakfasts, served right in the gorgeous kitchen. Great location - just across the street from the Vondelpark (perfect for runners) and a very short walk to the Van Gogh museum. One of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. And A+ for its orginality.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I took my 11 year old daughter and her friend to Amsterdam for three nights and we were delighted with our stay at Fusion Suites. Alex and Sharmila are extremely friendly and helpful. The location was excellent being right by Vondel Park and very close to the Museums and lots of restaurants and shops. The breakfast was delicious and freshly made every day. Lovely crepes and Dutch pancakes straight from the pan and very fresh fruit salad every morning. Plus the choice of cereal, yoghurt, pastries, cheese and then the offer of eggs cooked as well. Fushion Suites has only four rooms so is very small. It does not have a bar or a lounge area, so when you come back you have to go to your room. I am just mentioning this, as if you want the facilities of a hotel, then this would probably not suit you. I would define this more as a B and B. However it does have very good internet which works all the time, something a lot of hotels seem to have problems with!! I would definitely stay here again when next in Amsterdam. We had a lovely time and the personal service was appreciated.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Alex and sharmila were lovely hosts, and the breakfasts were lavish! We loved Amsterdam, and I think staying here contributed largely to our positive experience. The grand suite was so spacious and essential when staying for a week. The smll things made a difference - complimentary drinks, nice toiletries, internet in room. You will in no way regret any part of your stay if you choose to stay here. There is a laundromat 1 tram stop away which does a 5 kg load for only 7.50 euro - its not salubrious, but the other places wanted to charge 3-4 times the amount.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Warm hosts and very helpfull in any information you need . Excellent all round and very Hygenic. Highly recommended. If I ever come back to Amsterdam I will always come here because of their comfortness..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Everything about Fusion Suites is wonderful. Alex and Sharmila are great warm hosts!!!!
They will offer information and help you in every way. Breakfasts are just incredible!. My two teens were crazy about the Dutch pancakes!!!!!
The hotel is very well kept and full of little details that make your stay really comfortable and cozy.
We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Guadalajara, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I went to Amsterdam on a second honeymoon. This hotel was beyond our expectations. Excellent service, facilities and food. The owners are 100% commited to their guests. I totally recommend this pretty hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed at fusion suites 7-5-7, 2012, the owners were very kind and shared what they thought was great to see in Amsterdam. Breakfasts were lovely, with two different British couples each morning and the owners eating just when we left.. the female owner found me to be a bit of a loud American I think as I asked personal questions but she explained to me that Euros were not as personal at first meetings (maybe just dutch?) but I felt glad to know this as I don't want to run amok as a loud, nosy american.. I would recommend this B&B to ANYONE.. it is very clean, the owners are very very very VERY cool. I guess to be Dutch is to be cool.. I hope I will be able to return for another wonderful stay.

Room Tip: our room was wonderful, there are only 4 I believe so I would guess any is just GREAT!