Booked the master bedroom - it was a last minute booking and had no time to review what other's had written.
Spent 2 nights, the room we stayed in was Xaviera & her partner's room - spacious with a balcony. The only drawback was that the wardrobes were full up with her clothes :-)
The house is like a museum, really liked it + all the pictures !
The care taker (sorry forgot his name) was very friendly & helpful. Xaviera/partner were away, would have loved to meet them, may be next time! Amsterdam centre is a good 20 mins+ walk.
Highly recommend this place, there is parking as well....for an extra charge.
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for couples, honeymooners, gay friendly, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.