My newly wed wife and I stayed at Xaviera's and discovered an extremely disorganized utterly repulsive home. The filth of the home was an outcry to any persons standards. I walked to the bathroom in the morning and discovered dog feces on the way to the bathroom. She would not let us cancel our last two nights, so we booked another hotel in the city center and our experience of the wonderful city changed for the better. I recommend this to no one!!
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for couples, honeymooners, gay friendly, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, HostelBookers, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.