“Had to see it! ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge
Oudezijds Achterburgwal 5-7, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Red Light District)
31 20 627 50 30
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #206 of 300 attractions in Amsterdam
Type: Performances
Attraction Details
“Had to see it! ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My first visit to Amsterdam & of course I had to see a show...We had asked a local girl which one she preferred & she advised this one... so I have nothing to compare it to...was a laugh! Don't be expecting too much and you won't be disappointed! We had our complimentary drinks & a few laughs...cosy intimate surroundings! (Very small!!) but a must see when in Amsterdam!!:-)

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
“Good value and an amusing evening :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Visited with my husband last week and I think most of the people who have visited this place are expecting a bit much from these shows. For a start expecting the guy to finish on stage is a bit much...it's a show, he probably does it 3-4 times an evening so be realistic! If you want to see real sex then go dogging lol! If you go there with an open mind and knowledge that this is a stage show then you'll have a good time. We did our research first and it's the cheapest of the clubs for what it offers €25 and once you're in the only added costs are drinks (unlike some of the others). Go there expecting to have a laugh too, the shows are humorous more than they are sexy which in my opinion makes it more comfortable...the last thing I would want is to be sat there surrounded by a bunch of horny guys! Drinks were reasonable enough and we were there for much longer than 60 mins without being asked to leave and I found the staff very friendly.

Visited April 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“unattractive fat woman”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

payed 25 euro to watch someones grandmar have sex with a young boy there were 3 woman acts and that 1 sex act and all the woman where 40+ two of them were 50+ they were all really un attractive and 3 of the woman were fat and there shows wernt very good dont waist your money! go to another club

Visited March 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
38 attraction reviews
“its a bit fun but starts to get boring”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

been to another sex show before so maybe thats why I thought it was a bit meh, its a little fun at first, but after like 30 minutes I was thinking about leaving, the woman that perform on stage are quite old, but a couple were pretty attractive, if you come here expecting to see hot sexy people shave sex and perform sexual activities then you could be disappointed, but it still can be a fun time.

Visited April 2014
“Oh my god... ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This is a must if you are visiting Amsterdam. A Hilarious, disturbing, and just plain sick experience... all at the same time! Highly recommended!