Just stayed for one day but I felt very comfortable in this hotel. Nice, friendly and helpfull staff. Room had a great view, and was clean and comfortable.
Nice gym. In the small Spa there were spacious Sauna `s but i prefer turkish baths so I did not use the spa. Altough it is not in the middle of Amsterdam it is just 2 Tram minutes away from Amsterdam Central station (tram 25 - 26). A good place to stay if you have to visit Amsterdam for business or pleasure.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.