First, I would say the is a very good hotel, definitely not 5 star, but a good 4 star hotel. It is very modern, very North American style new hotel, almost hip (but not quite) - if you like that, you'll be happy. But it is away from the charm of Amsterdam, not even close to being a romantic spot, you have to walk thru 15mins of vacant dockland to get to it. So, if you are looking for charm, romance and the Amsterdam experience, this is not your hotel. If you are looking for a great busines hotel, this is perfect. The service at the hotel is excellent, rooms are excellent, free wi-fi, business center - everything you need for business. Oh, and one other thing - make sure you don't get a room next to the elevators - you won't sleep - they are very noisy. I was given one these rooms, in 5 mins I called the front desk and put me in another room - and they were very good about it.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.