We enjoyed our two night stay here. Rooms are a good size, bed was comfy, also a fridge in the room as well as tea and coffee making facilities. We didn't eat or drink in the hotel so I can't comment on catering except for breakfast. Breakfast was cheaper if you booked it at check in for your whole stay but still not cheap 18.50 euro. Breakfast was good though with a good selection of hot and cold options. Could do with improving the queuing for the egg station as it holds up people wanting to get other hot food..... Conveniently located for a short walk to/from central station. The route is a bit "rough looking" under the road (past Delirium Bar - which is also great....) but we felt safe going through there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam