Good location 1 tram stop from Central Station on the waterfront with views of the canal and station. Lovely room with king size bed, table and sofa. Funny glass swing door to the bathroom which can't be closed properly. Very deep bath with shower over which, if you have short legs like me, is not easy to get out of. Bar area very nice but expensive as is the food. Away from the bustle of the city but not far from the bars and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam