Our room in the Moevenpick Hotel was nice and mostly functional. It had modern decor, with twin beds pushed together to make a king. Some of the pros for the room were clean room, nice sheets and comfortable bed, minifridge, flat-screen TV, free wifi, and a good location within walking distance of the Central Station. The room also had a nice view and body wash and shampoo dispensers in the shower. Another huge pro was the breakfast spread, which included cheeses, fish, olives, several different breads, scrambled eggs, beans in tomato sauce (pork and beans), several kinds of sausage, many different fruits and cereals, etc., etc. Some of the room's cons were no exhaust fan in the bathroom, the water from the shower didn't always maintain the same temperature during a shower, and an odd door to the bathroom that couldn't be locked or closed completely. Still, it was a decent room in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam