Have just had 5 nights at the Movenpick as a cultural break in amsterdam.
An executive room on 19th floor magic views river and city.
Breakfasts and complimentary mini bar as part of expedia deal a very good choice.
It is slightly out of city centre but better for it no noise or traffic problems,tram stop 200m walk or about 700m to central station on foot.
Food very good and all you can eat breakfast to set you up for days walking.
Everywhere in hotel spotless and very organised staff faultless and very pleasant at all levels.
From our room on 19th floor saw a Peregrine falcon take a little gull and land on the nearby ferry terminal roof (pic attached).
In all a good break and amsterdams intergrated transport system a gem when compared to the uk clean ,on time and nice staff .
We never felt once at risk in city day or night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline and EasyToBook so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam