Stayed here after Baltic cruise. Came in VERY early and VERY tired and travel companion was not feeling well. Staff was awesome, went above and beyond to find us a room for early check-in. Room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Amenities were noteworthy and of excellent quality. Breakfast buffet (I don't really like Buffets) was amazing in its variety, quality and freshness. Staff was attentive, helpful and friendly. Will definitely return here when in Amsterdam again even though it caters to the cruise port, it is well located for business and leisure travelers as well. 5 minute, safe walk to the Central Train Station, variety of restaurants within walking distance although the one in the hotel is suburb. Concierge was knowledgeable and eager to help and worked with us to find alternatives to tours which were overbooked and did not accommodate our schedule and interests. A truly enjoyable vacation experience and well worth a visit. View from seventh floor room was spectacular. Could have stayed in room all day just watching Amsterdam go by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam