Stayed at the Movenpick for 1 night in July as part of a ferry/stay package. Was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel for the price we had paid. Whilst it is within walking distance of Central Station (10/15 mins), with a suitcase it seems a loooong way and it is much easier to hop on the tram and go one stop. We had a twin room, overlooking the harbour with a big picture window providing a great view of the City at sunset. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam