I stayed here for 3 nights in May whilst on business. It was a great location - not far from central station and a 10 euro taxi ride from night life. The hotel is very modern and clean. I had a standard room with great views of the river. The staff are very helpful and pleasant and room service was very responsive. The bed was very comfortable and I slept like a log - even through a massive thunderstorm!
Breakfast is excellent with everything and anything you could possibly want except they only allow you to sit in certain areas for breakfast, sharing tables with other guests, which was slightly irritating when you are on business and with colleagues.
However would not hesitate to stay here again and stll dream about that bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam