Movenpick hotel made our stay a comfortable one by having friendly staff (including the intern who brought up our luggage), good breakfast buffet, spacious rooms and a breathtaking view of the port. What concerned us was the fact that there were less staff when we arrived in the afternoon than in the morning. We needed two carts for our things, and my brother had to push the other on our way to the rooms. And I felt bad for the guy at the concierge who had to man the station and surprisingly had to drive us to the Centraal Station using the hotel's free shuttle service. The management really had to add more people cause these guys are overworked; but are very friendly nonetheless.
Room service is quick and cleans our rooms well. Nice facilities and really the view is amazing. They just have to remedy a few things and after all that I dont mind returning here for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam