We stayed here (our first Movenpick stay) prior to a cruise, and enjoyed it. Recommend if you don't mind walking about 10 mins to Central station--from there you can go anywhere. There is a shuttle, but most people walk. Food was great, rooms clean and sleek, our room had a really nice view. We saw a mix of other cruisers, families, business travelers. Bar and restaurants were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and getaroom.com so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam