Travelled here recently on business, and upgraded to executive - and it was well worth it. Fabulous room (twin beds) with a fantastic view over the river. A desk and a table and comfy chair - including footstool - and a plush bathroom with bath/shower combined. The Nespresso machine as well as the kettle was a nice touch. They stripped the bed and changed the enture bedding for me as I am allergic to feathers (even the mattress topper was filled with feathers). The executive room served complimentry drinks and nibbles in the evening - very nice! The conference rooms were good and the food was also good, though sometimes service was a little lacksadaisical. The bar was busy but comfortable, with very knowledgeable, friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation - but they are not in the centre of the city, but rather a good tram ride away, which is the only reason they did not score top marks. I would however, stay here again whether on holiday or business. Great stuff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam