Enjoyed our stay at this modern hotel. We were upgraded to an executive suite which was roomy and clean. Had a large bathroom as well. Nice towels. We had a room on an upper floor so we had a nice view of the city with no buildings blocking our views. There was also free Wi-Fi that worked well. Due to our upgrade we had free breakfast in a special lounge as well as afternoon snacks and cocktails. The breakfast was good and there was plenty of good choices. We only came back to the hotel for the afternoon cocktail hour once, but it was tasty as well. Staff was very nice and helpful throughout the hotel. You are about a 20 min walk from the central station but you can catch a tram a 5 min walk across the street from the hotel and get to the station that way. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam