Spent a pre-Christmas weekend in Amsterdam and stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights.
About a 20 minute walk from the central train station - you leave from the waterside/rear of the station and head east - the hotel is easily visible.
The staff were excellent and helpful, the hotel modern and clean.
Worth using the shuttle bus to the train station.
Recommended - lots of facilities we didn't use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam