I have just returned from a weekend stay at Movenpick Amsterdam, what can I say, what a fantastic hotel, staff are very nice, very helpful, and friendly. The hotel itself is in a fantastic location, one tram stop away from Central Station, however you can see the hotel from the station, we walked a few times , took around 10-15 mins at a leisurely pace. We had a very comfortable stay, with a king size bed and fantastic view of Amsterdam , we were on 10th floor. The décor of hotel is very modern and tasteful design. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I visit Amsterdam and would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam