The Moevenpick is a lovely, modern hotel in an excellent location. It's about a 10 minute walk to the action in downtown Amsterdam. The lobby is very nice and we were warmly welcomed upon arrival. Check-in was smooth. Our room was very nice and spacious. The bathroom was gorgeous and very modern. The TV had a good selection of channels. We spent 4 nights there. The beds were very comfy with a nice duvet but the pillows were really bad. I used the gym daily and it was pretty well equipped for a hotel gym. We didn't use any of the restaurant or bar facilities so I can't comment on that. I would highly recommend the Moevenpick. I was fortunate to get a good deal on the room at approx $150 Cdn/night, it was very good value for a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam