This hotel is close to the train station and cruise lines. It is away from the city center but a 15 minute walk gets to the hub of city activities. A hop on hop off canal boat (blue line) stops close to the hotel and the hotel has a shuttle to the train station.
The view is amazing, the room large compared to other hotels we have stayed and very modern. A bit expensive compared to other accommodations with the same amount of time to get to the hub of activities. The bed was like a rock and it was a good thing we didn't book for more than 3 nights, folks with bad backs ask for a softer mattress. The staff overall were friendly, the service at the bar leaves alot to be desired. We had to ask for service, once to get a menu and then again to get wait on. The breakfast selection was amazing and staff very attentive.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.