Lovely hotel on the waterfront and near to the main train station. Got a great price through Priceline -- otherwise, quite expensive (as are all hotels in Amsterdam). Modern amenities and friendly staff. Good sized rooms and lovely views. However, it is a bit of a hike from "downtown" (15 to 20 minutes) so be prepared for some strolling. They do provide a free shuttle to the train station (where you catch trains -- obviously -- but also buses and connector to airport) so that is a plus. Not much to eat near the hotel and on site restaurant is a bit pricey. Downtown is lovely though, with all the canals and laneways -- keep yourself alert for gadzillions of cyclists !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam