We stayed for a week in September in an Executive room on the 20th (top) floor which had a fantastic view over the IJ towards the station. The room had very comfortable beds, plus a complimentary minibar (soft drinks and beer) and an espresso machine. The Exec package gave us access to the Executive Lounge with complimentary drinks and canapes between 5 and 7pm - great to be greeted with a glass of prosecco after a full day's walking round museums and streets. We didn't mind the walk to the station (although the hotel shuttle was very welcome with luggage) and also found some different ways back via the footbridges near Nemo. Being just away from the centre meant it was quiet. Breakfast was good, plenty of variety, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and getaroom.com so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam