Stayed here on a 3 day break with friends. Staff very friendly and helpful. It is a small walk into city centre which is ok if not raining. Shuttle bus goes to central station through out day but must be booked in advance unfortunately it stops at 7.30. Place very clean. We did use sauna facilities which was lovely they have a relax room where you can cool down after sauna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam