Good hotel, close to the station but towards the north, which means a bit more quiet. It's right over the grand canal, so very nice views. Comfortable room, clean and pleasant, although not too cosy (seems more suited to a business trip than tourism).
Not sure what standard price is, we found a very good deal so took the chance. Recommend you rent a bike downtown and use it to get to the hotel, it takes a few minutes and you avoid the tram or a rather long walk from the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam