Stayed three nights B&B. From the friendly greeting at the front desk to the great views over the river from our seventh floor room to the buffet breakfasts every bit of our stay was a pleasure. We ate out at restaurants in the city but decided to eat at the Movenpick silk restaurant for our last night as we had guests meeting us. Plenty to choose from but We all went with the set menu at 37 euros each and i can honestly say it was one of the best restaurant fare we have had and not a lot dearer than the run of the mill city restaurants. We will stay here again when visiting Amsterdam.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.