My wife and I stayed there twice in the last few weeks, before and after our holiday cruise. We had the good fortune of having an upgrade applied to an executive suite. Both rooms were excellent. Very well appointed, spotless, quiet and roomy. The hotel is located right at the cruise wharf, and it is very close to the #26 tram line, which goes directly to the central train station in Amsterdam. The hotel restaurant and breakfast are excellent in food quality and selection. The service and concierge staff were unfailingly polite, helpful and efficient. The only thing that we found odd was the bed sheets in the second suite, which were split in half. The king bed appeared to have two custom sets of half sheets. Fine, just unusual. This would be my absolute first recommendation for anyone wanting an excellent hotel in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam