My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel, although not in the city centre, is well located for transport. 10 minutes walk from Centraal Station, one stop on the 26 tram and the hotel has a free shuttle. But being away from the city centre has its advantages, it was quiet. We had requested a high level room prior to arrival and were allocated a room on the 17th floor looking towards Centraal Station. What a great view from this height!
Room very modern, clean, everything you need including an iron board and iron! Default pillows are bit soft, but you can request firmer ones.
Breakfast was good. Lots of choices. Our stay included breakfast. Not sure I would pay (Eur23 each?) for it though...
We will definitely stay here again when we next visit Amsterdam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam