A clean modern contemporary hotel away from the bussel of the City, but within very easy reach. We did a 3 night stay with our 2 teenage children. We got upgraded to the 19th floor, though room was next to the lift, we didn't find the noise obtrusive. The staff are very friendly and the overall service was very good. The breakfast is pricey, but there is a lot to choose from, so you can start the day full. Had dinner on our last day in the Silk bar, which was also very good. However, when we left I did spot a little Cafe offering breakfasts to the right of the hotel. Tram 26 stops just over the road if you don't want to stroll to the centre. There is also a bike hire shop in the underground car park.
Would happily recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam