I had a good stay with my family at this hotel,however it is not in the centre. It is a 10 minute walk to central station or you can take the hotel shuttle bus . On one occasion although we tried to prebook the bus ,it was already full. The hotel should consider either getting a bigger bus or having a few buses to take people to the station as it is clearly needed. The design of the hotel is very modern and new which I liked. WE didn't eat any meals at the hotel and the choices for restaurants near the hotel was very limited,either a café or a Subway or an upmarket seafood restaurant next door. Had a drink in the hotel bar which had a buzzy atmosphere on a Friday evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam