this was a great hotel with a great view of the city and the port area. close to the train station for easy use of the tram system to travel around the city. rooms were great and the food was outstanding. ate in the morning buffets, which were the best I have ever seen. Dinner was agreat dining experience with an excellent selection and really great presentation. One of our co-party is an ex chef and he was really blown away. we were on a Viking cruise and this was the pre-trip selected hotel they chose for us. Great choice.To walk to the city center was a good long walk but great scenery of the city canals. Use the trams. easy to use. get a day pass for ~7.50 euros. one trip is around 3 euros. you can buy the day pass on the tram or at the station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam