Spent 2 days here in Movenpick in July 12 .... the place is not the city centre but i actually liked it as it is very quiet and the river flows right next to it :-) ... has a wide walk way and did a 5 Km run in the morning with NIL traffic and actually loved the warm down near the river :-) :-)
Breakfast is good and sumptious and has variety. as a vegetarian i was quite happy with the spread and service. Internet was free and used it extensively for reading. They have a very good inhouse shop for trinklets, tee's etc. stuff is expensive but very good quality ...
Place is accessible by tram from the city center, red light district ...... used the tram and it was quite simple inspite of not knowing the local language. overall a good place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam