We stayed at the Movenpick Hotel in August 2012. The trip was booked by friends so we did not know where we were staying until we arrived and what a surprise we received. Absolutely top class! From checking in we could see we had a first class hotel wityh first class service. The room we stayed in had the most stunning views over the Central Station and watertway complex with views across the city. The furnishings and decor were ultra modern and spotlessly clean. Bathroom was luxurious. It was very close to the city centre and there were taxis available at all times outside if required. The only down side was that there were no public access stairs to get to your rooms and if you needed to use the stairs you had to contact reception and a member of staff had to accompany you up or down as required. We found this rather strange! We would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam