Stayed here once and liked it a lot. There is a free shuttle (takes about 5 minutes) between the hotel and Amsterdam Centraal, you just have to call before to reserve it. The view over the Amsterdam harbor is beautiful. The rooms are spacy and clean. They are modern and stylish but not too much. Good breakfast buffer. However, it is quite a walk towards the city center, so I would not advice the hotel for a short 2 days tourism stay, as you will have to take the tram or a taxi while the walking part is so nice being in Amsterdam. Pricy but last minute offers available. And if you can: ask for the hightest floor possible! I was offered Floor 16 and it was amazing. And oh yes, the staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam