Stayed here on a few days break. The hotel is very smart modern and only a few minutes walk to everywhere. It is close to the Central Station, and easy walking distance of the shopping area plus the red light district. The check in counter staff were all friendly, and were given a lovely room with probably the best view in Amsterdam. The rooms are so clean and well presented. The TVs have many english channels. We wake up every morning to find a stunning cruise boats docked on the side of the hotel. We ate out all the time as we were always out and about. We did order room service once and the food did not dissapoint . The staff will do anything you ask without expecting a tip, twice i had to run after a room service server. Unfortunately there is no pool, but they have an air-conditioned gym, sauna and spa rooms. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam