I stayed in this hotel while traveling to watch my national team play football.
The hotel is very clean and modern - it all looks relatively new and trendy. The room was a decent size and had spectacular views over the river.
The hotel is a little out of the way, which some may consider to be a benefit. The hotel car park is a little expensive at €30 a day. I was also charged for mini bar items I didn't drink, but this was promptly sorted out when I reported it to reception.
Overall this is still a great hotel and I would recommend it to friends and family.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.