This hotel is aimed at business and cruise ship travellers but those going to Amsterdam wanting to stay in premium accommodation that will not cost the earth should definitely consider the Movenpick. It's about a 12-15 minute walk from Central Station, comprises good sized, modern and clean rooms. There's leisure facilities (can't comment, didn't use them), a trendy bar downstairs and a room terrace with a view over the harbour. Additionally there’s a shuttle service that runs out to Central Station every 30 minutes and regular trams from the main road about 5 minutes from the hotel entrance. Staff were friendly and helpful throughout our weekend stay.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam