This hotel scores great for location, quiet residential, close to tram stop and right behind Vondel park which is worth the time to walk around winter or summer.
Four tram stops from Liedse plein past the museum Plein. Actually a very nice walk in good weather. Taxi should cost around €10 if yuo are out late.
Hotel was quiet at night (a good thing)
Nice bar with Fire to have a drink in.
Didn't eat at the hotel but the restaurant looked inviting.
Room was the executive which means it was just a bit bigger and had a bath.
One quibble was one wall needed repainting.
Internet connection free and worked well.
Staff were friendly.
I stayed here Feb 2014, Oct 2013 & June 2014
For both business and leisure.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam Hotel
- Park Plaza Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Vondel Amsterdam
- Vondel Park Plaza Amsterdam
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.