“Very good !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Amsterdam Dungeon

The Amsterdam Dungeon
Rokin 78 | Amsterdam, 1012 KW Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Red Light District (De Wallen))
(0)20-5308500
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very good !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The quality of actors was superb ! Each room you're in they involve you and it's great fun !
I enjoyed this experience so much ! Well worth the money! And they are adding stuff too !

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Scary but fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Enjoyed this place just as much the second time as I did the first. This time it was with my husband and three step-children aged 10, 8, and 6. It is quite scary and Master 6 was a bit apprehensive at first but by the end was having a great time. It is quite educational and the children learnt a bit about Amsterdam's history. I thought it wouldn't be as frightening the second time around but I was wrong! Something to make everyone jump or scream. Worth the price and also has one of the better souvenir shops I have seen. Definitely better than The Edinburgh Dungeon.

Visited October 2013
Paderborn, Germany
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“This is a good way to spend some time in Amsterdam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Iv been the the London dungeon and had a great time, so when I realised this was from the same franchise I went and did have a good time, not as big as London but still not a disappointment.
Unlike some of the other dungeon museums around Amsterdam.

Visited March 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I throughly loved it ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I thought the staff were excellent, they had me going a few times. I enjoyed the different rooms and I love things you interact with. I thought it was brilliant.

Southport, United Kingdom
“Actors are great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Went as part of the deal with Madame Tussaud's with my boyfriend. Actors are great get really in to it especially the cleaner lady & the judge. Was really scary for me but I get scared easily, funny too. They pick on you if you show you're scared though! Would go again :)

Visited March 2014